Taking your treatment room to a new level
Skin Pro Esthetics
1. Warranty includes HSR whole machine, except tips and fuse parts. Main machine body warranty time is 12 months and wands are 3 months .
Within 3 months ,we will supply spare parts for free if the machine has quality problem
When the warranty date is expired , we will charge the service fee or the cost of the component.
2. Manufacturer Defects: In the event of defects in material and workmanship our obligation shall be limited to free labor and parts repair or replacement, solely at our option, of any defective part for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
3. Disclaimer of Damages: The remedies provided herein are the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies and in no event shall our products be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of profits) whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
4. Returns: All damaged machines must return in 30 days after receiving the confirmation from our service department.
5. Shipping Policy: For your protection, the acceptance of this shipment by the Transportation Company is an acknowledgement that the articles were delivered to them in good working condition and properly packed. The shipping cost of replacement or repairing parts will be on us when due to manufacturer defects;
6. Exceptions - Inappropriate damage such as: dramatic impact, vibration, drop, condenser chamber burning, crystal rods destroying, etc. - Inappropriate damage or loss of key components such as the handpiece, protective glasses, power lines, you will be charged for the cost of accessories. - Consumer who repairs the machine caused by improper by himself. - Due to irresistible forces (such as fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters) of damage. - Beyond the period of warranty products.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Your machine or parts will be replaced if manufacture problem with in the first three months. After three months the company will repair for free or send parts to you for free. You will be responsible for shipping damaged machine to company and shipping for replacement. I highly encourage you to work directly with our engineer (email is available upon request) so as to avoid costly shipping fees. The engineer will communicate with you for free and will help with trouble shooting any issues.
Please note that your first option would be to follow video instructions from the engineer to fix or replace something broken...this is the least costly, quick and efficient way. It may include opening your machine to replace something. You will be walked through those steps... shipping your machine back to be fixed is very costly and we hope to help you avoid that.